Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Happy B'day dear Kesu

Hi Friends,

This is a post from Jaya. Those who are reading Kesu's blog would definitely know me (Kesu's wife). Today is Kesu's birthday  and I take this opportunity to write a few words about Kesu in this post. Firstly, wish you a very happy Birthday dear Suresh. You have always been such a wonderful life partner with whom I would share anything and everything. You are a  genius, matured, patient, loving, caring ... the list is endless... husband.  Love u lots!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for flattering me, Jaya.

    Kesu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. belated Happy Birthday Kesu..

      Kesu are you on Facebook ? if so can you please let me know your profile's link so that i can follow you over there...

      Wish you all the best!!

      Regards,
      kk

      Delete
  2. Belated Piranaale aashumsakal to Sureshetta.
    And yes, I got to know a new word today, "Kesu"...thnx to Jayachechi. I can call Kesubhai too :)
    Sorry, I got late in catching up with ur blog...blame it on Palakkad heat - 41 degrees+. Unbelievable - I hv never experienced such hot conditions, not even in Delhi!

    Regards,
    Praveen, Mankurissi, Palakkad

    ReplyDelete